3 things you should know when booking flights to a foreign country
Here are some important tips you should know when it comes to making sure you don't get stuck paying a higher price than you have to on airfare.
There are also some important safety issues you should know if you're thinking about flying internationally, especially in a world where terrorist attacks have become more and more frequent.
Daniel Durazo, who is the Director of Communications for Allianz Global Assistance, explains three important things to keep in mind when booking a flight to a foreign country.
Produced by Eames Yates
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India