3 things you should never say in an email subject line
There are plenty of ways to write a bad email subject line at work.
For instance, you can be too wordy, vague, or eager - or it can be filled with typos, unnecessary punctuation, and filler words.
But one of the worst mistakes of all is writing an anxiety-inducing subject line.
Here are three email subject lines you should never use - especially at work:
Popular on BI
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden