3 ways technology can improve your business
In fact, a recent poll from Zogby Analytics shows that roughly one-third of small-business owners said new technology was their No. 1 investment priority for 2015.
If you're considering an investment of your own, here's how technology can make your small business better.
1. You can use a CRM to keep up with your customers.
Many small business owners use customer relationship management (CRM) systems to meticulously plan out their interactions with customers in record time. With a CRM, you can keep all of your customers' contact information in one place, alongside detailed information on the products they have purchased, the feedback they've given you, and the marketing materials you've shown them.
Keeping track of this makes it easier to offer outstanding customer service, as well as targeted marketing materials based on your customers' habits and preferences.
2. You can use a business intelligence platform to make smarter decisions.
Just because it's called "big data" doesn't mean it can't be effective for your small business. Business intelligence software allows you to automatically organize and analyze all of the various data points that make your company what it is; including sales information, pricing data, and supplier contracts.
These platforms are programmed to identify and report important information that gives you a valuable perspective on your company's health. Whether it's a notification that one of your salespeople is having an excellent year or a red flag that your profits are taking a nosedive in a specific market.
In short, this type of software takes the overwhelming amount of data your company generates each day and distills it into granular insights you can actually use to determine the course of your business.
3. You can use accounting software to manage your finances.
Keeping a close eye on income and cash flow is an integral part of managing a successful small business, but this process can quickly turn into a time suck if you don't have the right technology.
With Sage One's accounting software, you can access up-to-the-minute reports on where your business stands at all times. Sage One's easy-to-use user interface and simple setup make it easier than ever to invoice your customers and keep track of payments.
And unlike other products that make you jump through hoops just to figure out how your business is doing, a quick glance at the Sage One dashboard gives you all the information you need to stay on top of your finances.
This post is sponsored by Sage One.
Find out more about Sponsored Content.
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons