30 giant Chinese infrastructure projects that are reshaping the world
Over the next 10 years, the country plans to move 250 million people - the equivalent of Indonesia's entire population - into the country's rapidly-growing megacities.
To accommodate that enormous migration, the country has invested billions of dollars in massive infrastructure projects. Some are already complete, while others are still in the works.
From highways that span the continent, to the largest wind power base in the world, to enormously popular airports, to new cities in the desert, China is showing what it really means to do big things.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Zee Entertainment, Infosys, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 22
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon