30 Incredible Photos That Will Make You Grateful For Your Commute
It gets worse in the world's megacities: Commuters in Mexico City, Moscow, and Beijing can get stuck in traffic for hours at time.
Natural and human events can make difficult commutes even worse, be it crippling strikes, military coups, extreme storms, or just a ridiculous number of people trying to load onto a train car.
Read on to see incredible photos from around the world that will make you grateful for your own commute.
Alex Davies contributed to this article.
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Banks in India may have to fight harder for deposits
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list