30 of the best things you can buy at Target
- Target has a large portfolio of private-label brands.
- These brands have become key drivers of growth for the business.
- We put together a selection of the top products available, based on consumer reviews and best-selling lists.
Target is the king of private label.
CEO Brian Cornell said the store will launch another four over the course of 2018, one of which - Universal Thread - launches next month.Private labels are a way to differentiate Target and boost profit margins while still being able to offer customers affordable prices. Its strategy seems to be working - in just over a year, sales at Cat & Jack, its kids' apparel brand, surpassed $2 billion.
We scoured best-selling lists, customer reviews, and consulted the duo behind "Target Does It Again," a self-proclaimed "source for all things cool at Target," to put together a list of the best products you can buy exclusively at the chain.
- JP Morgan is doling out billions to fund the ‘Dirty Dozen’ Super League — the biggest disruption in the history of club football
- Domino’s India data breach allegedly exposes 1 million credit card details, 180 million order details
- Delhi’s one week curfew: checkout what is permitted and what is not
- TV ad volumes see a 3% drop during Jan-March 21 over previous quarter: TAM AdEx
- OPPO launches A54 smartphone in three variants in India starting at ₹13,490