30 of the best things you can buy at Target
- Target has a large portfolio of private-label brands.
- These brands have become key drivers of growth for the business.
- We put together a selection of the top products available, based on consumer reviews and best-selling lists.
View all Offers
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 Processor₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
- 14% OFF
iQOO 7 5G (Storm Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 29990₹ 34990Buy On
- 24% OFF
OPPO A74 5G (Fluid Black,6GB RAM,128GB Storage) - 5G Android Smartphone | 5000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge | 90Hz LCD Display₹ 15990₹ 20990Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi Note 10S (Shadow Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - Super Amoled Display | 64 MP Quad Camera₹ 13999₹ 16999Buy On
Target is the king of private label.
In 2017, the store launched eight different private label-brands, including women's apparel line A New Day, menswear collection Goodfellow & Co., home goods brand Project 62, athleisure brand Joy Lab, and Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, a home goods collaboration with Chip and Joanna Gaines from "Fixer Upper."
CEO Brian Cornell said the store will launch another four over the course of 2018, one of which - Universal Thread - launches next month.
Private labels are a way to differentiate Target and boost profit margins while still being able to offer customers affordable prices. Its strategy seems to be working - in just over a year, sales at Cat & Jack, its kids' apparel brand, surpassed $2 billion.
We scoured best-selling lists, customer reviews, and consulted the duo behind "Target Does It Again," a self-proclaimed "source for all things cool at Target," to put together a list of the best products you can buy exclusively at the chain.
- Nykaa IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details