31 fun and meaningful Father's Day gifts that new dads will love
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- You can help make a new dad's first Father's Day one to remember with a thoughtful, useful gift.
- These 31 gifts are geared toward the needs and wants of a new father, from a comedic book about the realities of parenting to a thoughtful baby photo album.
- Find all our Father's Day gift ideas for 2019 here. You can shop by budget, interest, and store.
A new dad's first Father's Day is one he won't forget. You don't really know what it takes to be a parent until you actually become one, so it's a great time to celebrate all he's accomplished so far as a new father.He's probably loving this new role, but he's also probably looking for some much needed rest and relaxation, which is why, in addition to the gifts that will support him as a father, we included some picks that simply treat and reward him.
Make a new dad's first Father's Day thoughtful and memorable with these 31 gifts.
Looking for more Father's Day gift ideas? Find them all here.
- 17 unexpected gifts for dads that are difficult to shop for
- 25 funny but useful Father's Day gifts that'll give your dad a good laugh
- 33 practical and cool Father's Day gifts under $100
- 55 clever and practical gifts for dad under $50
- 25 thoughtful Father's Day gifts under $25
- 25 Father's Day gifts that are Amazon Prime-eligible and guaranteed to arrive in time
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.