32 brilliant new food creations you need to eat at the 2016 Minnesota State Fair
The Minnesota State Fair recently unveiled 32 new foods that will be sold at this year's event. Highlights include candied bacon donut sliders, SPAM sushi, and fried grilled cheese bites.
The second largest fair in the United States, the Minnesota State Fair is home to a longstanding tradition of offering crazy new dishes and mashups to its annual 1.7 million visitors.
This year, "The Great Minnesota Get-Together" will offer 5oo foods at 300 different concession stands across the fairgrounds.
The fair runs from August 25th until Labor Day.
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO – 10 things to know before subscribing
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World