32 Jaw-Dropping Photos From the 2015 Dakar Rally
The Dakar Rally is perhaps the most grueling race in the world. The 2015 edition of the race took riders and drivers on a 5,600-mile route through Argentina, Bolivia, and Chile.
Over a period of two weeks, the armada of motorcycles, cars, trucks, and ATVs made its way through some of the most inhospitable and beautiful landscapes in the world.
First held in 1979, the race was traditionally run between Europe and Africa. But safety concerns led event organizers to shift the festivities to South America half a decade ago.
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months