33 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read
And it doesn't come with a manual.
Luckily, there's a multitude of excellent books from founders, VCs, and CEOs who have been through it all.
Here's a collection of some of the best books on management, leadership, and entrepreneurship for anyone from seasoned entrepreneurs to those just starting out.
Aimee Groth and Max Nisen contributed to an earlier version of this article.
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody