33 photos of Facebook's rise from a Harvard dorm room to world domination
Facebook is a classic Silicon Valley success story: From a Harvard dorm to the top of the world.
It has made Mark Zuckerberg into a legendary figure, and turned a hoodie and tennis shoes the height of tech industry fashion.These days, Facebook is worth $364 billion, with over 1.71 billion people using the site every month.Advertisement
Here's the story behind Facebook's insane growth, from February 2004 through today.
Spoiler alert: It involves a lot of beer.
- Ebola makes a comeback in the Republic of Congo — which is already fighting the coronavirus and the world's largest outbreak of measles
- COVID-19: Over 38 pc of HP's active cases in Hamirpur
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike of 156 fresh COVID-19 cases
- 51 fresh COVID-19 cases in Jharkhand, total mounts to 661
- COVID-19: Bihar reports 138 fresh cases, 2 more deaths