34 billion devices will be connected to the internet by 2020
By 2020, more than 34 billion internet-connected devices will be installed globally - that's more than four devices for every human on earth. These devices will undoubtedly revolutionize our homes, businesses, and municipalities.
BI Intelligence has created a slideshow highlighting the most important ways the Internet of Things market will develop in 2016. The topics in the deck include:
- The market drivers for the IoT
- Forecasts for the IoT market
- A breakdown of how many industries are utilizing IoT devices
- A look at how governments are using the IoT to revolutionize their cities and defense
- An examination of the smart home and connected car market
Interested in downloading the full slide deck? Get it now by clicking here.
Our BI Intelligence INSIDER Newsletters are currently read by thousands of business professionals first thing every morning. Fortune 1000 companies, startups, digital agencies, investment firms, and media conglomerates rely on these newsletters to keep atop the key trends shaping their digital landscape - whether it is mobile, digital media, e-commerce, payments, or the Internet of Things.
Our subscribers consider the INSIDER Newsletters a "daily must-read industry snapshot" and "the edge needed to succeed personally and professionally" - just to pick a few highlights from our recent customer survey.
With our full money-back guarantee, we make it easy to find out for yourself how valuable the daily insights are for your business and career. Click this link to learn all about the INSIDER Newsletters today.
- In the digital age, chivalry is both dead and alive
- India’s T20 seam bowling options have distance to cover before World Cup 2024
- High profile divorces are stories of claims and counterclaims best settled outside court
- Traffic jams, roads inundated; Heavy downpour in Chennai causes disruption to normal life
- Outgoing CM to union ministers: Bigwigs who slipped in Assembly Elections 2023