4 Ways To Think Like A Successful Entrepreneur
Want to be a successful entrepreneur? Start thinking like one.
In a recent LinkedIn post, Aravinth, founder of Visual Kiwi, says that's the crucial first step.
1. Think about your capabilities.
Successful entrepreneurs know their weaknesses and don't try to blow past them. Instead, they take stock of what they can reasonably accomplish and don't risk too much. "Obviously, you are supposed to make new attempts to enhance your business strategy, but make sure [you don't] cause any loss," Aravinth says.
2. Think about your customers.
The first step to gaining loyal customers is pinpointing your ideal demographic. Marketing a product or service to individuals with no need for it only wastes your time in the end, Aravinth warns. Great entrepreneurs think about how to market their product to the right people from the get-go, thus saving time and resources.
And once they've reached their desired customer base, successful entrepreneurs think about how to maintain strong relationships with them. "A good business man must always see his product through the vision of his customer," Aravinth says.
3. Think about the competition.
Smart entrepreneurs focus on their own business ventures, but also remain aware of what else is out there. Analyzing competitors not only helps you know what you're up against, but reveals the flaws in your own product, as well, he notes.
4. Think about your failures.
Though it's important not to dwell on past failures, good entrepreneurs recognize the lessons that can come from their mistakes. "A real entrepreneur never worries about his failure, but instead seeks an alternative option to rectify the loss," Aravinth says. As an entrepreneur, failure is almost inevitable, but thinking about it from a positive perspective will go a long way.
Click here to read the full LinkedIn post.
Want your business advice featured in Instant MBA? Submit your tips to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, your job title, and a photo of yourself in your email.
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G and Nord Buds 2 to launch on April 4 – Here’s all you need to know
- Amazon Convertible Fest sale – Best deals on convertible ACs and refrigerators
- Govt intervention critical to remove green financing barriers, IPCC report stresses as we move towards 3.5°C warming
- BYJU's set to raise $250 million, at a lower valuation
- Piramal Realty inks deal with Jio-bp to install EV charging stations at its properties