4 Ways To Think Like A Successful Entrepreneur
Want to be a successful entrepreneur? Start thinking like one.
In a recent LinkedIn post, Aravinth, founder of Visual Kiwi, says that's the crucial first step.Here's how:
1. Think about your capabilities.Successful entrepreneurs know their weaknesses and don't try to blow past them. Instead, they take stock of what they can reasonably accomplish and don't risk too much. "Obviously, you are supposed to make new attempts to enhance your business strategy, but make sure [you don't] cause any loss," Aravinth says.
2. Think about your customers.
The first step to gaining loyal customers is pinpointing your ideal demographic. Marketing a product or service to individuals with no need for it only wastes your time in the end, Aravinth warns. Great entrepreneurs think about how to market their product to the right people from the get-go, thus saving time and resources.And once they've reached their desired customer base, successful entrepreneurs think about how to maintain strong relationships with them. "A good business man must always see his product through the vision of his customer," Aravinth says.
3. Think about the competition.
Smart entrepreneurs focus on their own business ventures, but also remain aware of what else is out there. Analyzing competitors not only helps you know what you're up against, but reveals the flaws in your own product, as well, he notes.
4. Think about your failures.Though it's important not to dwell on past failures, good entrepreneurs recognize the lessons that can come from their mistakes. "A real entrepreneur never worries about his failure, but instead seeks an alternative option to rectify the loss," Aravinth says. As an entrepreneur, failure is almost inevitable, but thinking about it from a positive perspective will go a long way. Click here to read the full LinkedIn post.
Want your business advice featured in Instant MBA? Submit your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, your job title, and a photo of yourself in your email.
- Stocks to track on March 4 — HDFC, Airtel, Infosys, Adani Ports and others
- Deficit budget tabled in Arunachal Assembly with focus on
- DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
- Budget session of Karnataka legislature to begin on Thursday
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials