4 Mistakes That Cost Rahul Yadav His Job
Do you know what mistakes lead to the dramatist Yadav’s downfall? Here we are listing out 4 of them.
· Boomerang character: Every person has the right to change their decisions, but when they make it a habit, it highlights their indecisiveness, which clearly is not a trait of good leader. And when a leader makes a complete roundabout decision in his own professional life, it is a big no no. Rahul Yadav made a similar mistake, not once but twice. He first resigned, made his decision public and then after a few interesting twists and turns, planned to stay on. Then last week, we again heard rumours about his resignation. A boomerang is a fun tool to play with, but something that should be enjoyed outside professional life.
· Badass language: Imitating heroes is nothing new to Indians. And we feel Rahul himself is a BIG fan of Bollywood. How else could someone explain badass language and actions of this educated chap, who is (err was) incidentally a CEO too. The man, however, forgot to draw the line between fiction and reality. Bollywood, heroes with badass character and language might be a hit with Indian audiences, but who wants to see such people in real life. We don’t want to, do you?
· Too outspoken: Agreed, leaders are supposed to be vocal in real life, and not everyone can lead the way
· ‘F**k it all’ attitude: Being firm is one thing, and being arrogant, another. And Rahul Yadav made a spectacle of his ‘arrogance’ and ‘F**k it All’ attitude time and time again. His nasty emails, open challenge to
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade