4 ways your freezing office is sabotaging your success
Does it ever feel like White Walkers have seized control of the thermostat in your office?
During the warmer months, workplaces tend to ramp up the AC. In fact, Co.Design reports that 60% of workers said they were too hot or cold in a study of government office buildings.
Your freezing office could actually be sabotaging your professional success.
Here a few ways in which the cold undermines your work performance:
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India