4 ways your freezing office is sabotaging your success
Does it ever feel like White Walkers have seized control of the thermostat in your office?
During the warmer months, workplaces tend to ramp up the AC. In fact, Co.Design reports that 60% of workers said they were too hot or cold in a study of government office buildings.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
Your freezing office could actually be sabotaging your professional success.
Here a few ways in which the cold undermines your work performance:
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu