5 best reasons you should buy the Nintendo Switch
The new hybrid video game console from Nintendo is out now, and it's off to a strong start: The Switch is already Nintendo's fastest-selling game console.
Like so many things lately, the Switch's success comes as a surprise to experts in the field - the $299 console isn't very competitive on paper, and it wasn't a guaranteed success in concept.
- It's underpowered compared with the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, both of which cost the same (or less, depending on the model).
- It has a paltry game library compared with the competition.
- Because of its lack of horsepower, major games released on multiple platforms (think: "Assassin's Creed," "Call of Duty," "Grand Theft Auto," etc.) won't ever come to the Switch.
But actually using the Switch is a surprising delight. I've had the Switch for three weeks, and it's quickly become a part of my daily life. This is why:
- Wipro, InterGlobe Aviation and other top stocks to watch out for on September 20
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry