5 books Richard Branson thinks you should read
Richard Branson, the Virgin Group Founder and self-described tie-loathing billionaire, still finds time in his busy schedule to read.
As part of Facebook's recent #ReadToLead hashtag, Branson offered up the handful of titles that kept his attention in 2016.
We can't guarantee you'll follow in the entrepreneur's footsteps, but the books could certainly set you in the right direction.
Popular on BI
- SPC Lifesciences files draft papers with SEBI for IPO
- Sensex rallies 346 pts, Nifty near 17,100 on firm global markets
- Removal of commission caps for insurance agents likely to boost innovation, customer-centricity
- SEBI bans 6 entities from securities market in front running case; impounds ₹2.23 crore
- EazyDiner raises ₹40 crore from DMI Alternative Investment Fund