5 details you may have missed in episode 3 of 'Westworld'
HBO's new series "Westworld" is one of those shows that you have to watch very closely - and likely more than once - to catch all of the hidden clues and references. Each new episode presents more questions than it does answers, and it appears that there is much more going on in this show than you might think. Here's a look at some of the little details you might not have noticed in episode 3. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months