5 major risks stemming from the refugee crisis
While most of the recent issues in the European Union been internal ones, this crisis is unique in that it unites the problems of developing markets with those of industrialized economies.
Consequently, although "there seems little likelihood that this crisis will become systemic in nature," its "impact on the political risk outlook is, in our view, significant," argues Citi's Tina Fordham.
In light of that, we put together five major poli-economic risks stemming from a failure to act in response to the crisis.
"Addressing the refugee and migration crisis will require further reforms, cooperation and coordination, not to mention political leadership," adds Fordham.
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?