5 of the top-rated equity fund managers in the US share their blueprints for consistently crushing the market - and the best ways to replicate their success
- Business Insider spoke to five of the top-rated US equity fund managers to learn about their strategies, strongest convictions in the market, and advice for other investors looking to replicate their success.
- The funds featured below received perfect scores in Lipper's assessment of total return, consistent return, capital preservation, expense, and tax efficiency.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 21% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
- 47% OFF
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Cloud Navy, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 39990₹ 70499Buy On
With $17.7 trillion in assets still managed by US mutual funds, reports of the industry's death are premature.
Sure, it's shrinking as money gushes into exchange-traded funds. But a select group of fund managers have established track records that demonstrate why many investors still rely on the professionals to grow their money.
Business Insider interviewed five of the top-rated fund managers as screened by Lipper, which rates funds across five categories that capture the most important attributes investors want in a money manager: total return, consistent return, capital preservation, expense, and tax efficiency.
The funds featured below received a 5/5 score in all of these criteria.
We learned about each manager's strategies, the stand-out stocks boosting their performance versus peers, and the best advice they have for investors who want to replicate their success.
Andrea Frazzini, portfolio manager, AQR US Defensive Equity Fund
Clare Hart, JPMorgan Equity Income Fund
Mick Dillon & Bertie Thomson, Brown Advisory Global Leaders Fund
Eric Fischman, MFS Growth Fund
- Best convertible touchscreen laptops in India
- India tops list of countries that has most paid reviews for Tripadvisor
- YouTube crosses 50 million Premium and Music subscribers, records ad revenues of $7.2 billion
- Best thermal printers for print bills, receipts and tickets
- India incurred a loss of $87 billion due to climate-related hazards last year