5 reasons why Google is the best place to work in America and no other company can touch it
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Google - recently renamed Alphabet in a corporate restructuring - just topped Business Insider's 2016 list of the 50 best companies to work for in America, based on exclusive data from PayScale. The search giant dethroned Facebook (ranked No. 5), which held the top spot in 2015.
US employees who work at Google gave the company high marks on PayScale's employee survey in a number of areas, including compensation, job satisfaction, and job meaning. Here's why Google ranked the best company to work for in America:
Find out how your salary stacks up on PayScale.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns