5 Signs that your startup will fail
In an age when India is penning great startups success stories, there are also many who bite the dust. And while we have listed down tips to become a great startup, we bring you a few warning signs that your baby is on a downhill.
Not the right mix of founders
As the caption suggests, if you are starting your own company, it is extremely important to have the right kind of people in the core team. Even one disinterested core team member is capable of denting the company’s growth single handedly. Or if two people in the tem are not getting along, your startup may be approaching some really tough times then.
Clueless about the market
If you are inspired by the likes of
A me-too offering
This is definitely fatal for your startup. If you are coming up with a product that’s already there in the market and have absolutely no or little innovation in it, you will fail. Consumers are always looking for new products or innovations in the existing ones. Hence, a product that is already available will be a waste of your resources.
Not employee friendly
Lastly, remember there is no short cut to success. So, if you are adopting illicit ways of growing business or tweaking your way around the laws of the land, you may grow for a while but ultimately, you will end up paying a huge price.
- Curfew, alcohol ban as S Africa extends national state of disaster amid rampant COVID-19 infections
- Noida: 64 people arrested, 1,904 vehicles penalised for violating COVID-19 curbs
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases