5 Signs that your startup will fail
In an age when India is penning great startups success stories, there are also many who bite the dust. And while we have listed down tips to become a great startup, we bring you a few warning signs that your baby is on a downhill.
Not the right mix of founders
As the caption suggests, if you are starting your own company, it is extremely important to have the right kind of people in the core team. Even one disinterested core team member is capable of denting the company’s growth single handedly. Or if two people in the tem are not getting along, your startup may be approaching some really tough times then.
Clueless about the market
If you are inspired by the likes of
A me-too offering
This is definitely fatal for your startup. If you are coming up with a product that’s already there in the market and have absolutely no or little innovation in it, you will fail. Consumers are always looking for new products or innovations in the existing ones. Hence, a product that is already available will be a waste of your resources.
Not employee friendly
Lastly, remember there is no short cut to success. So, if you are adopting illicit ways of growing business or tweaking your way around the laws of the land, you may grow for a while but ultimately, you will end up paying a huge price.
Popular on BI
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine