5 things almost all narcissists have in common
- Narcissism looks slightly different in everyone, so leave the diagnosis to clinical professionals.
- But there are certain common traits among narcissistic individuals.
- Those traits include a lack of empathy, a need for admiration, and a preoccupation with status.
View all Offers
- 16% OFF
Metallika Centerville Three Seater Sofa cum Bed with Mattress (Glossy Finish, Brown, Metal) By FurnitureKraft₹ 22589₹ 36480Buy On
- 42% OFF
AmazonBasics Steel Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Black₹ 3499₹ 6000Buy On
- 33% OFF
Spacewood Engineered Wood Winner Study Table (Natural Wenge Finish)₹ 7999₹ 11090Buy On
- 30% OFF
Nilkamal Leo Computer Trolley/Table (Black/Walnut)₹ 3250₹ 3500Buy On
- 9% OFF
Spacewood Winner Engineered Wood Study Desk (Walnut finish,Walnut Rigato)₹ 7268₹ 9386Buy On
If you think you might be a narcissist - or if you think your boss, best friend, or partner might be one - you could be right. That said, you shouldn't go ahead and label them based on a hunch. Leave the diagnosis to a clinical professional.
Narcissism looks different in everyone, and varies in extremity. But psychologists and researchers have pinpointed a few key characteristics that apply to almost all narcissists.
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021