5 things almost all narcissists have in common
- Narcissism looks slightly different in everyone, so leave the diagnosis to clinical professionals.
- But there are certain common traits among narcissistic individuals.
- Those traits include a lack of empathy, a need for admiration, and a preoccupation with status.
If you think you might be a narcissist - or if you think your boss, best friend, or partner might be one - you could be right. That said, you shouldn't go ahead and label them based on a hunch. Leave the diagnosis to a clinical professional.
Narcissism looks different in everyone, and varies in extremity. But psychologists and researchers have pinpointed a few key characteristics that apply to almost all narcissists.
- Crypto market loses $670 million in Q2 globally
- Plastic ban will create demand for green alternatives and bring down prices
- CBI arrests officials of Tata Projects and Power Grid among others in graft case
- Four day work week is here but few, very few companies are experimenting with it
- Lava launches 'Blaze' smartphone at an affordable price in India