5 things almost all narcissists have in common
- Narcissism looks slightly different in everyone, so leave the diagnosis to clinical professionals.
- But there are certain common traits among narcissistic individuals.
- Those traits include a lack of empathy, a need for admiration, and a preoccupation with status.
Narcissism looks different in everyone, and varies in extremity. But psychologists and researchers have pinpointed a few key characteristics that apply to almost all narcissists.Advertisement
If you think you might be a narcissist - or if you think your boss, best friend, or partner might be one - you could be right. That said, you shouldn't go ahead and label them based on a hunch. Leave the diagnosis to a clinical professional.
- In a COVID-19 world, Artificial Intelligence is tailoring a perfect fit for the fashion industry
- Delhi LG inaugurates world's 'largest' COVID care centre
- Goa councillor dies of coronavirus infection
- NASCAR races on at Indy after Johnson contracts coronavirus
- COVID-19: Pune businessman gets himself Rs 2.89 lakh gold mask