5 things almost all narcissists have in common
- Narcissism looks slightly different in everyone, so leave the diagnosis to clinical professionals.
- But there are certain common traits among narcissistic individuals.
- Those traits include a lack of empathy, a need for admiration, and a preoccupation with status.
If you think you might be a narcissist - or if you think your boss, best friend, or partner might be one - you could be right. That said, you shouldn't go ahead and label them based on a hunch. Leave the diagnosis to a clinical professional.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUNarcissism looks different in everyone, and varies in extremity. But psychologists and researchers have pinpointed a few key characteristics that apply to almost all narcissists.
- Portable multi-purpose laptop table
- Sikkim assembly passes budget for 2021-22
- The digital economy will thrive on customer connections and empowerment, says Adobe India's Nitin Singhal
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP