5 things that Trader Joe's workers say they never buy
- Trader Joe's employees get to partake in impromptu taste tests in the stores on occasion.
- But that doesn't mean that workers love every single item that graces Trader Joe's shelves.
- Business Insider spoke to four Trader Joe's employees to find out which items they avoid.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Trader Joe's fans flock to the grocery store thanks to its penchant for stocking out-of-the-ordinary gems alongside its go-to staples.
But four Trader Joe's employees who spoke to Business Insider said that there are a few product categories or individual items that they tend to avoid.
Some said that Trader Joe's doesn't offer the biggest value in certain categories. Others said that they shunned specific items as a matter of taste.
With that in mind, here are a few Trader Joe's offerings that employees say they avoid:
And frozen items in general
- Air India Express plane crash leaves at least 11 dead as others are rushed to hospitals
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s