5 things that Trader Joe's workers say they never buy
- Trader Joe's employees get to partake in impromptu taste tests in the stores on occasion.
- But that doesn't mean that workers love every single item that graces Trader Joe's shelves.
- Business Insider spoke to four Trader Joe's employees to find out which items they avoid.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Trader Joe's fans flock to the grocery store thanks to its penchant for stocking out-of-the-ordinary gems alongside its go-to staples.
But four Trader Joe's employees who spoke to Business Insider said that there are a few product categories or individual items that they tend to avoid.
Some said that Trader Joe's doesn't offer the biggest value in certain categories. Others said that they shunned specific items as a matter of taste.
With that in mind, here are a few Trader Joe's offerings that employees say they avoid:
And frozen items in general
- OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei launches a new consumer tech company and it's literally called Nothing
- World's two richest men — Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk — are now fighting over satellite Internet projects
- Taking illegal, explicit content on Drive 'very seriously', says Google
- A timely deal with GSK closed during the lockdown has helped Unilever three quarters in a row in India
- Tata Steel and Dalmia Cement join a new climate initiative launched at the World Economic Forum in Davos