5 things that Trader Joe's workers say they never buy
- Trader Joe's employees get to partake in impromptu taste tests in the stores on occasion.
- But that doesn't mean that workers love every single item that graces Trader Joe's shelves.
- Business Insider spoke to four Trader Joe's employees to find out which items they avoid.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Trader Joe's fans flock to the grocery store thanks to its penchant for stocking out-of-the-ordinary gems alongside its go-to staples.
But four Trader Joe's employees who spoke to Business Insider said that there are a few product categories or individual items that they tend to avoid.
Some said that Trader Joe's doesn't offer the biggest value in certain categories. Others said that they shunned specific items as a matter of taste.
With that in mind, here are a few Trader Joe's offerings that employees say they avoid:
And frozen items in general
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- India emerges as the world's largest producer, consumer of sugar
- Scientists find new evidence for liquid water on Mars
- Both GST and Excise duty can be imposed on tobacco: Karnataka HC
- Godrej Consumer Products expects improved consumption in second half of this fiscal
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World