5 time-saving tricks I used to make $106,421 on the side while working a demanding 9-to-5 job
Courtesy of Luisa Zhou
- Luisa Zhou's career is built around teaching people how to start their own six-figure-plus businesses working for themselves.
- Before she turned in her notice at a great job with a six-figure salary, she had already made $106,421 from her side gig.
- Below, she shares the top tricks that helped her launch a highly successful business - without giving up watching her favorite TV shows.
- One tip is the "Delete/Delegate/Do" strategy, which helps free up her time for the most crucial tasks at hand.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories
The day I quit my job to go full-time in my own business, my manager wondered why I'd leave a great career and six-figure salary. What he didn't realize was that I'd already made $106,421 from my business before turning in my notice.Making that money was life-changing, as it gave me the confidence to finally walk away from a steady paycheck and pursue my dream of being an entrepreneur. Advertisement
Since then, I've helped thousands of people build their own online businesses before leaving their jobs. Here are my top five strategies for finding the time to grow your business on the side.
1. Delete, delegate, and do — strategically
2. Leverage ‘gap time’Advertisement
3. Go with your flow
4. Chunk your timeAdvertisement
5. Organize your to-do list around your goals
- Pregnant woman, toddler die at quarantine centres in C'garh
- 50 test COVID-19 positive in Nashik district; tally 1,108
- Highest single-day spike of 344 cases takes total to 4,536 in Bengal; death toll 223
- Dharavi's coronavirus cases tally grows by 36 to 1,675
- Four more COVID-19 deaths in Telangana; 117 fresh cases, tally now 2256