5 times Modi proved he is one the world’s best orators
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is counted among the likes of great orators like Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr. and
1. Mann Ki Baat- A survey conducted on the show’s success in six Indian cities indicated that 66.7 per cent tuned in to the radio to listen to the show and found it useful. Mann ki Baat has become a major source of revenue for
2. Independence Day Speech- Modi’s 65 minute speech was one of the most trended topics on August 15, 2014, a first in its history. Though many might think it to be the changing social media effect, but the tweets stating his speech to bring tears in the eyes of politicians to being a speech that can create a thunder at Red Fort clearly speaks why this particular speech was a result of the sheer brilliance of this one man.
3. Rajya Sabha Speech- Modi is a good orator was once again proved by his Rajya Sabha Speech on March 3 2015. He not only talked about the problems of India and about the missions of his government to solve them, he dared to talk about topics which his predecessors dared to even think about. From Black Money to Technology, he talks about it all and talks well.
4. Election Campaign Speech- It is not an easy task to win the hearts of the country to become one of the most popular Prime Ministers of all time while his hands are still stained with the blood of Gujarat Riots. People forgot the riots and focussed on the nitty-gritty of the Gujarat model that was built by Modi himself. This man managed the whole campaign single handed.
5. Metro journey-
Advertisement(Image credits: Indiatimes)
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India