5 ways how Mark Zuckerberg is the best businessman ever
Though building a new application might be an easy task for a Harvard scholar, but taking it to new heights takes the skills of a great businessman! Even
Here’s how he made it all possible.
1. Always took risks- "The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."- Mark Zuckerberg.
When raising money for
2. Made his product exclusive- Facebook in its initial days of inception was only available to members of the top American colleges, Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth. Intrigued by the new concept, students from other colleges soon wanted to be part of this exclusive club. Even major investors could not access the site because registration required .edu email address. By doing this, Mark Zuckerberg made sure that Facebook remained a highly sought after prize.
3. Worked in partnerships- No business leader can run a company all by themselves. Great leaders recognize their own weaknesses as much as their strengths and bring in the right people in to form partnerships that drive success.
At Facebook, Zuckerberg provides the imagination, while
4. A great visionary- No product or company can become so successful if there is no vision behind it. Yes, no one knows from before if their vision would be successful, but how can a great brand be even born if no one sees the vision? Mark Zuckerberg saw it and is still seeing it. Innovation and zeal is what is taking this forward.
5. He kept going- "Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough."- Mark Zuckerberg.
So true in this fast paced life that we lead. Failures and success, both was there but he kept going.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)