50 photos that show why Singapore has the greatest street food in the world
While Singapore has plenty of five-star fine dining options, most people opt to eat street food in the city's inexpensive hawker centers, which are open-air food courts where vendors prepare everything from Malaysian curries to Indian roti and Chinese noodle soups.
However, these beloved hawker centers may be in danger of disappearing as younger chefs aren't interested in learning the trade and are gravitate toward more high-end restaurants.
Here are 50 photos that show why Singapore is so famous for its street food.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024