6 online jewelers changing the way couples shop for engagement and wedding rings
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- We recommend shopping at these six online jewelry brands before you check out a traditional retailer: Vrai & Oro, Couple, Holden, Mejuri, Ritani, and Catbird.
- They often offer more customization opportunities, more responsible manufacturing processes, better curated ring styles, and better prices.
In addition to offering more unique ring styles, these online jewelers are giving shoppers more control and power than ever to make the exact rings they're imagining, and at non-exorbitant prices.To match the visual and tactile strengths of brick-and-mortar stores, they send the rings to you through home try-on programs or to a convenient location near you. Reflecting the preferences of the progressive and socially aware clientele they'd like to attract, they're taking the extra step to be ethically and environmentally responsible with their materials and manufacturing processes.
Below, you can learn more about the specific expertises of each new jewelry brand, then browse their sites to see if the styles and prices are a fit for you and your partner. If you want to skip right to browsing, here's the basic what-to-know about the six brands:
- To preview your perfect ring: Shop at Vrai & Oro
- For lab-grown diamond engagement rings: Shop at Couple
- For customizable wedding bands starting at just $179: Shop at Holden
- To attract double-takes on your ring: Shop at Mejuri
- For the best "clicks-and-bricks" ring shopping: Shop at Ritani
- For the curated boutique experience, online: Shop at Catbird
Find beautiful engagement and wedding rings at one of these 6 non-traditional jewelry retailers.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the curated boutique experience, online: Catbird
To preview your perfect ring: Vrai & OroAdvertisement
For lab-grown diamond engagement rings: Couple
For customizable wedding bands starting at just $179: HoldenAdvertisement
To attract double-takes on your ring: Mejuri
For the best 'clicks-and-bricks' ring shopping: RitaniAdvertisement
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days