6 perks you can get as a car owner at Sam's Club
- Sam's Club offers several surprising goods and services for car owners.
- Car owners can buy a new car through Sam's Club and have their tires installed, among other advantages.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Most people go to Sam's Club looking for big savings on bulk products like printer paper, cases of soda, gallons of detergent. Others go for low prices on appliances, outdoor furniture, bedding, and more.
Some people, however, turn to Sam's Club when it's time for a new car.
Sam's Club offers car owners a number of benefits, including both savings and services. Whether you are buying automotive accessories or replacement parts from one of their stores or you are working with a partnered car dealership, when you work with Sam's Club, your purchases are backed by the company's guarantee of your satisfaction.
If you are already a Sam's Club member, you stand to save a good deal of cash on various car parts, products, and services by sticking with the club.
Here are six perks you can get as a car owner at Sam's Club.
Instant savings on tires
Competitive pricing on rental cars
A huge variety of car parts and accessories
A car-buying program that guarantees great rates and no hassles
Savings on car repairs
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%