6 things that help me feel less like a line cook when prepping and cooking vegetables
There are few things as delicious as Olive Garden breadsticks, Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream, and a Sicilian slice from L&B Spumoni Gardens.But as someone who's about to walk down the aisle in less than two months, I've been eating my weight in vegetables and lean protein rather than carbs and sugar.
Here are 6 things that help make prepping vegetables feel less like a chore:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
A sheet pan for roasting
A concentrated vegetable essence for umamiAdvertisement
A mandolin slicer for easy uniform cuts
A slow cooker for satisfying ratatouille and stuffed peppersAdvertisement
Glass storage containers to keep food from spoiling
Spicy honey for a little kickAdvertisement
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others