6 ways home-buyers will be Kings after Real Estate Bill
The Real Estate Bill seeking to regulate the real estate sector, and bring in transparency was passed by the Rajya Sabha today. Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu said it aims to protect the interests of buyers.
"It brings in only a regulation and not strangulation. This Bill is not against anyone... Real Estate Bill will renew investors' confidence and ensure timely completion of projects and create more opportunities. In this way, it will help in achieving the target of ' Housing For All'," he said.
Here are six ways it’s going to benefit home-buyers:
Popular on BI
- India targets $500 billion exports for FY23, says DGFT official
- Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa is down and facing issues responding to voice commands
- LG Anil Baijal allows private offices in Delhi to run with 50% staff
- You have been paying more for detergents, soaps over the last three months
- Spotify sees a dip in its share of Digital Service Provider market: Report