7.7 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Solomon Islands, Tsunami Not Expected
A 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of the Solomon Islands this morning, just hours after a 7.6-magnitude earthquake occurred a few miles away.
Despite the significant strength of the quake, an initial tsunami warning was cancelled.
- Best neckband headphones for a rich audio experience
- India’s first private player to successfully test a homegrown rocket engine is on track for its first full rocket launch by 2021
- Hiring is on a slow rise in India, but the numbers are nowhere close to pre-COVID levels
- Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X to launch in November
- Hero Moto’s lost sales will take a toll on its earnings — profit likely to fall over 88% in the first quarter