7.7 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Solomon Islands, Tsunami Not Expected
A 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of the Solomon Islands this morning, just hours after a 7.6-magnitude earthquake occurred a few miles away.
Despite the significant strength of the quake, an initial tsunami warning was cancelled.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail