7 New York City sandwiches that are famous on Instagram
Instagram.com/nycdiningNot all sandwiches are created equal.
You have your basic deli sandwiches, and then you have your distinguished masterpieces that leave you crying when you get to the last bite.The latter don't make appearances at afternoon tea or school cafeterias. They are made using only the finest ingredients and are famous on Instagram.
The Nettle Neck
Where you get it: Untamed Sandwiches (43 W. 39th St.)
What you pay: $16What you get: Succulent braised lamb neck and Gruyere cheese topped with walnut nettle pesto, pickled spring onions, and charred onion tops, served on a 7-inch Ciabatta roll.
The Nova Scotia Lobster Roll
Where you get it: The Lambs Club (132 W. 44th St.)
What you pay: $44What you get: 1.25 pounds of butter-poached lobster drizzled with mustard aioli on a split-top brioche bun.
The Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Where you get it: Center Bar (The Shops at Columbus Circle, 10 Columbus Circle)What you pay: $19
The Pancetta, Egg, and Avocado Sandwich
Where you get it: Estela (47 E. Houston St.)
What you pay: $14What's in it: Exactly what you'd think: pancetta, egg, and creamy avocado served on a poppy seed croissant with almond paste.
The Rocket Pig Sandwich
Where you get it: Rocket Pig (463 W. 24th St.)
What you pay: $14What's in it: Smoked, spice-rubbed pork with red onion jam and mustard sauce on a ciabatta roll.
The Crispy Market Fish "BLTA" Sandwich
Where you get it: Chalk Point Kitchen (527 Broome St.)What you pay: $17
The Breakfast Sandwich
Where you get it: Bar Sardine (183 W. 10th St.)
What you pay: $12What's in it: Baked egg, smoked chicken meatballs, Gruyere cheese, and jalapeños layered on a brioche bun.
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 vaccine 'Covaxin' is effective against double mutant strain found in India, says ICMR