7 Surprising Facts About Quinoa - The World's Trendiest Superfood
Quinoa is a high-protein, low-calorie seed that is often used as a substitute for rice or pasta.Advertisement
Since 2007 it has soared in popularity internationally to the point where the United Nations declared 2013 the 'Year of Quinoa.'
What most people don't know is that it's a grain crop that has been exclusively grown in the mountains of Bolivia and Peru for thousands of years. Watch and learn to find out more facts about this superfood and how to prepare it.
- COVID-19 testing reaches 8,000 per million in India, recovery rate at 62.93%
- Make a WhatsApp voice or video call with Google Assistant
- 26 new COVID-19 cases in Nagaland, tally rises to 774
- Pulse oximeters like 'surakha kavach', have minimised COVID-19 deaths in Delhi: Kejriwal
- After Amitabh and Abhishek, Aishwarya, daughter Aaradhya also test positive for COVID-19