7 celebrities who love to shop at Target
Chris Weeks / Contributor / Getty Images
- Target occasionally attracts celebrities to its stores.
- Some of these famous individuals have a longstanding relationship with the brand, while others were likely just picking up odds and ends when they were spotted there.
- From Beyoncé Knowles to Ariana Grande, check out the stars who have been snapped shopping at Target.
Running to Target is a mundane chore for most of us. But when you're Beyoncé Knowles, a trip to the national retailer can cause a stir on Twitter.Cosmopolitan reported that the star appeared to be perusing the Los Angeles area store's baby aisle early in January.Advertisement
Read more: Target is raising its minimum wage as part of its latest barrage in the war for talent
But Knowles isn't the only celebrity to flock to the famous red bullseye. A number of celebrities have been photographed frequenting Target stores and events.Here are some celebrities who seem to love shopping at Target:
Knowles' January Target run wasn't her first. She was previously spotted at the store in 2017, browsing with her mom, Tina Knowles Lawson, and her daughter, Blue Ivy. And back in 2011, the singer celebrated the anniversary of an East Harlem Target store.
It's not surprising that Jessica Alba has been seen frequenting Target. Her Honest Company sells a wide range of products through the retailer, after all.Advertisement
Liam Hemsworth has been spotted in Target at least twice. He visited an Alabama store solo in 2018 and visited a Target in California with his now-wife Miley Cyrus in 2017.
Britney Spears has been snapped shopping at the national retailer so many times that Buzzfeed has dubbed her "the Queen of Target."Advertisement
Jennifer Garner is no stranger to Target. She's been photographed shopping at the chain with her kids, and she's also partnered with the brand to launch a healthy baby snack. In one ad, Garner herself dressed up as a Target employee.
There have been multiple Nicolas Cage sightings at various Targets over the years. The actor interacted with fans at a Louisville store in 2016, while shoppers snapped photos of him at a different Target store in 2015 and 2014.Advertisement
Ariana Grande embraced fans while shopping in a Pennsylvania Target in March 2019. The singer was also spotted the previous year leaving a New York City Target with her then-fiancé Pete Davidson.
- Reliance Retail raises another ₹1,875 crore as Silver Lake comes back with an additional investment
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year
- EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
- Indians can now fly to Kenya and Bhutan under the new air bubble agreement, says Aviation Minister Puri
- Centre extends deadline for IT returns filing for 2019-20 to November 30