7 of the worst things McDonald's employees have seen on the job
Thomas Peter / Reuters
- McDonald's restaurant crew members have seen it all.
- Business Insider spoke with a number of current and former McDonald's employees about the worst things they've seen on the job.
- They shared their horror stories with us, from early morning soda runs to oatmeal-throwing drive-thru customers.
Sometimes, customers can be pretty mean. Other times, things just get weird.
McDonald's crew members have a few horror stories to share.
AdvertisementTake, for instance, the time performance artists stormed a Moscow McDonald's in 2007 and threw a cat across the counter. "The idea, they said, was to help snap the workers out of the dull routine of menial labor," Reuters reported.
Emergency Walmart runs
Barking, disruptive dogs
Customers keeping money in their bras
People freaking out over ketchup
Food left in the restrooms
Families with vomiting kids
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion
- Allahabad High Court orders complete lockdown in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Kanpur, Varanasi and Gorakhpur districts till April 26