7 reasons you should buy a PlayStation 4 instead of the Nintendo Switch
For $300, you can buy a PlayStation 4 or a Nintendo Switch - both cost exactly $300, and offer unique gaming experiences.
If you're on the fence, though, here are 7 reasons you should buy a PlayStation 4 instead of the Nintendo Switch:
1. The PlayStation 4 has a larger library of games. There are about 1,800 PlayStation 4 games you can buy, compared to around 1,200 Nintendo Switch games.
2. You can buy a PlayStation 4 — the PS4 Pro — that supports visuals for your 4K HDR TV. The Nintendo Switch only supports visuals up to 1080p HD.
3. Both consoles have incredible exclusive games, but the PlayStation 4 has more of them.
4. Games are generally more affordable on the PlayStation 4, and you'll find sales — through Sony and other vendors — more often.
5. The PlayStation 4 has every major streaming service, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Spotify, Twitch, Amazon Video, and more. It even has PlayStation Vue, its own over-the-top subscription TV service. In contrast, the Nintendo Switch only has Hulu among its supported streaming offerings right now.
6. The PlayStation 4 has a built-in way to listen to music while you play games. The Nintendo Switch doesn't.
7. The PlayStation 4 can play DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The Nintendo Switch cannot.
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice