7 reasons you should buy an iPhone X instead of an iPhone 8
Apple announced three new iPhones last week: the iPhone 8, the iPhone 8 Plus, and the high-end iPhone X.
Those three phones start at $699, $799, and $999, respectively.
You might be thinking, "Why would I pay at least $1,000 to own the iPhone X, when the iPhone 8 comes with many of the same features and costs hundreds of dollars less?"
This is all true - the iPhone 8 is certainly more affordable than the iPhone X - but you'd be missing out on some unique experiences if you choose the iPhone 8 over the iPhone X.
EXCLUSIVE FREE REPORT:
30 Big Tech Predictions by BI Intelligence.
Get the Report Now »
- Best pop up camera smartphones in India for a distraction free viewing experience
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones