7 startups making cool backpacks for adults - from $40 basics to $900 splurges
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Backpacks usually tend towards pure style or pure practicality. The perfect one balances both.
- We found seven online startups making stylish backpacks that can also keep up with your busy daily lives and travels.
- From under-$100 styles to over-$700 splurges, these backpacks will remind you of the excitement of back-to-school shopping, but with a new, sophisticated twist.
We haven't outgrown the practicality of the humble backpack, but we have since developed a taste for elevated style. Several online startups are making cool, stylish backpacks that won't be mistaken for the ones your 10-year-old niece is wearing.
These backpacks are unmistakably made for adults, people who need to comfortably and efficiently carry the essentials of their busy lives with them but would also appreciate if the bag matched their stylish outfit.They're made from premium materials like leather (both real and vegan), neoprene, and canvas, and they're thoughtfully designed to consider the needs of the modern commuter and traveler. As such, they tend to cost around $100 or more. Unlike your grade school backpacks, however, you won't be throwing these out every year, and you won't want to.
Shop stylish backpacks from seven cool online startups below, and don't forget to check out our guide to the best backpacks you can buy:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Matt & NatAdvertisement
- Shoots to resume with immediate effect in Maharashtra, Elara Capital shares what the broadcast industry can expect in the coming months
- Sebi penalises two persons in WhatsApp leak case
- Rupee settles 8 paise higher at 75.54 against US dollar
- 'Micro-containment zones' set up in Ahmedabad to curb COVID-19
- ISRO congratulates Elon Musk’s SpaceX and NASA on a ‘historical first launch’ of human spaceflight