7 Surprising Facts About Quinoa - The World's Trendiest Superfood
Quinoa is a high-protein, low-calorie seed that is often used as a substitute for rice or pasta.
Since 2007 it has soared in popularity internationally to the point where the United Nations declared 2013 the 'Year of Quinoa.'
What most people don't know is that it's a grain crop that has been exclusively grown in the mountains of Bolivia and Peru for thousands of years. Watch and learn to find out more facts about this superfood and how to prepare it.
- The 100-bagger stocks that survived the test of time and market cycles over 20 years
- Looking to travel abroad? 5 tips to help you save on airfare
- Aprilia RS 457 vs KTM RC 390 – the battle of the sports bikes in India
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health