7 Surprising Facts About Quinoa - The World's Trendiest Superfood
View all Offers
- 50% OFF
Adidas Mens Polyester M Wof Fz Sweatshirt (Hc3897_l, Black/black, L)₹ 1500₹ 2999Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (89500Q_Navy/Orasto_Large)₹ 2999₹ 2999Buy On
- 68% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Parka Coat (12512Q_Tan_Large)₹ 899₹ 2725Buy On
- 53% OFF
Park Avenue Men's Peak Lapel Regular Fit Blazer (PMJB00105-X2_Light NA_108)₹ 3000₹ 5999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men's Regular Polo Shirt₹ 539₹ 1499Buy On
Quinoa is a high-protein, low-calorie seed that is often used as a substitute for rice or pasta.
Since 2007 it has soared in popularity internationally to the point where the United Nations declared 2013 the 'Year of Quinoa.'
What most people don't know is that it's a grain crop that has been exclusively grown in the mountains of Bolivia and Peru for thousands of years. Watch and learn to find out more facts about this superfood and how to prepare it.
- Coffee Day Enterprises stock climbs 70% in 7 days
- Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Media Buyer and Strategy Associate among India's fastest-growing jobs, as per LinkedIn
- Tech Mahindra has made its 8th acquisition in 10 months, but all that may not be enough to drive growth
- 10 themes that define how consumers are preparing themselves for 2022 as per Kantar
- 8 in 10 Indians are looking to switch jobs in 2022