8 extremely wealthy people who choose to live frugally
Frugality is a subjective term. To the average Joe it could mean eating meals at home or scouring the internet for cheap flights.
But to a billionaire it means showing up to work in a T-shirt and jeans, driving a Toyota or Volkswagen, and, in some instances, foregoing the purchase of a private jet or lavish vacation home.Surprisingly, some of the richest people on earth are incredibly frugal, each one with their own penny-pinching habits.Advertisement
From eating lunch in the office cafeteria with their employees to residing in homes worth a fraction of what they could afford, these eight self-made billionaires - many of whom are also generous philanthropists - know the secret to keeping their net worth high.
- PUBG Mobile's lifetime revenue hits $3bn, India tops download chart
- EU regulators begin closer scrutiny of $2.1bn Google-Fitbit deal
- All districts except one in Kashmir categorised as red zones
- Apple survey prods iPhone users about power adapters' use
- 31 MLB players, 7 staff test positive for COVID-19, or 1.2%