8 horrible things that happen if you don't get enough sleep
Samantha Lee/Business Insider
Surrounding ourselves with screens comes with an unexpected side effect: We can't sleep. And our bodies and minds are suffering.
Whether it's because we're staying up to squeeze in a final episode of "The OA" or scrolling through Facebook, nearly 40% of us get less than seven hours of sleep a night, according to a recent Gallup poll. And the CDC estimates that another 50-70 million Americans likely have a sleep disorder.
Here are eight horrible things that can happen if you don't get enough sleep:
- Urban Company grants shares worth Rs 5.2 cr to 497 gig workers
- Indonesia relaunches multiple entry visa that was deactivated during the pandemic
- Globally one in eight people today are migrants: WHO
- From hiking to board games: Tinder reveals 10 most popular dating activities in 2022
- German electronic manufacturing firm Hama enters India market