8 innovations that will transform global health by 2030
A new report from global health nonprofit PATH looks into 30 emerging global health innovations that will further transform the healthcare landscape by 2030. Selected from over 500 ideas submitted by healthcare experts around the world (including many from low and middle-income countries), these innovations could save countless lives over the years.
Here are some of the highlights.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Zee Entertainment, Infosys, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 22
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon