8 key findings on marijuana consumer trends from the 'Uber for weed'
On February 8, Eaze - a California-based marijuana delivery service and technology platform - released its second annual "State of Cannabis" report, which explores trends in consumer demographics and buying behaviors.The so-called "Uber for weed" used data from 250,000 California users on the Eaze platform and 5,000 survey participants, making it one of the state's biggest reports on marijuana spending yet. One big caveat: people who buy pot using an online delivery service might not be representative of the entire market, and the report does not reflect consumer habits outside California.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry