8 simple, science-backed tricks to get better sleep
But these days, with hectic work and family schedules and essentially unlimited hours of shows to stream, a good night's sleep can be hard to come by.
Luckily, a few simple lifestyle changes can help you reverse this trend.
The eight sleep tips in the graphics below are based on actual scientific research, conducted to discover what works best for humans (not mice or monkeys).
- The sure shot ‘signs’ of a successful entrepreneur
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16