8 ways self-driving cars will drastically improve our lives
Most automakers have pledged to have at least their semi-autonomous systems available by 2020, and many industry experts predict it will only be a few more years after that before fully autonomous cars hit the road.
These self-driving cars will bring about more changes than you might expect.
Here's a look at some of the big ways autonomous cars will transform the world.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999