9 Amazon deals that aren't worth your money
John Zeedick/AP Photos
- Amazon Prime has more than 100 million members.
- Amazon has become a go-to among its loyal customers for its deals, but they're not always cost efficient.
- Consumer savings expert Jeanette Pavini of Coupons.com revealed to Business Insider what shoppers shouldn't be buying on Amazon - at least, not without a little research first.
- Among the items you can find cheaper elsewhere: Beauty tools, kitchen supplies, and clothes.
Amazon is a powerhouse. It has mastered e-commerce so well that it's acquired 100 million Amazon prime members globally, building a loyal consumer base that enabled it to successfully branch into other industries.
Aside from helpful customer service and speedy shipping, consumers flock to Amazon for its deals and lower prices.
Yet, not everything sold on Amazon is cheaper.
"Oftentimes you can find better prices at other retail outlets than Amazon, especially if there is a sale and a coupon," consumer savings expert Jeanette Pavini of Coupons.com told Business Insider. "It only takes a few minutes to check and compare!"
With more than 20 years of experience, Pavini revealed just what you shouldn't be buying on Amazon - at least, not without a little background check first.
"These are the items that I say before you press buy, do a little research," she said.
Keep reading to check out the deals that aren't always worth your money. All savings comparisons were based on Pavini's research and may be subject to change.
Small kitchen appliances
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World