9 Books Billionaire Warren Buffett Thinks Everyone Should Read
Even now, he still spends about 80% of his day reading.
"Look, my job is essentially just corralling more and more and more facts and information, and occasionally seeing whether that leads to some action," he once said in an interview.
"We don't read other people's opinions," he says. "We want to get the facts, and then think."
To help you get into the mind of the billionaire investor, we've rounded up his book recommendations over 20 years of interviews and shareholder letters.
- A married couple with a 4-month-old baby were both laid off by Google, while one of them was on parental leave
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- 86-year-old removes ‘retirement’ from his dictionary to become a startup founder
- Two Indian-born mathematicians US, Canada get Padma awards
- Equal-weight index: For diversified investments with low volatility
- I wish we move ahead unitedly, PM Modi extends greetings on country's 74th Republic Day
- R-Day: Traffic islands, roundabouts in Lutyens' Delhi decked up with artistic floral designs